Thousands of folks attended a candlelight vigil at a Las Vegas church and began singing “Amazing Grace” — in response to the Las Vegas mass shooting which is the deadliest shooting in American history.
Over 3,500 people attended the Canyon Ridge Christian Church to perform.
I’ll be honest… it gave me cold chills. It’s beautiful and amazing.
– At least 59 people have been confirmed as dead and more than 500 injured
– The man suspected as the gunman has been named as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, who died at the scene. He’s described as a “lone wolf”
– Paddock, a white male, was from Mesquite, Nevada. Police say he had been staying in the hotel room since September 28
– Two off-duty police officers are among the dead
– 42 weapons were found across Paddock’s room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel from where the bullets were fired at the crowd and his home
– The attack started at approximately 10.08pm on Sunday, October 1.
– About 20,000 concertgoers were attending the Route 91 harvest country music festival on Sunday evening
– The attack is the deadliest mass shooting in US history, surpassing the Orlando nightclub attack last year in which 50 people died and 53 were wounded
– All flights at McCarran International airport in Las Vegas were temporarily grounded
– Police were initially seeking Marilou Danley, an Asian female, as a person of interest, but later said they did not believe she was involved
– Police located two vehicles connected to the shooter
My hope is that God will show us the wall in the wake of all this. My gut tells me that Liberals are going to use this to their advantage. Mere hours after it happened, in fact, Hillary Clinton took to Twitter to politize t.f. out of the entire situation saying…
“Las Vegas, we are grieving with you—the victims, those who lost loved ones, the responders, & all affected by this cold-blooded massacre.”
“The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.”