Project Veritas Whistleblower Has Been Harassed by FBI, SWAT and the Bomb Squad

Since coming out and exposing how Google uses their algorithm to censor conservatives, Zachary Vorhies has been harassed by the police, who were called by Google and then the police called in the FBI, SWAT and the bomb squad.

Sounds like intimidation tactics by Google. They have grown too big and powerful and must be broken up immediately, along with Facebook, Twitter and other social media.

They are exactly the reason this country has antitrust laws. When they can do this to a private citizen, it is time to take them down a dozen pegs or two.

From PJ Media

Project Veritas released its video with Vorhies (whose identity was masked), exposing the bias in the “Machine Learning Fairness” program and its hidden camera interview footage showing a Google executive describing her work on algorithms to prevent “the next Trump situation.” Shortly afterward, the whistleblower received a demand letter from Google.

Vorhies said he complied with Google’s demands, including sending any Google documents he retained. But he also sent those documents to the Department of Justice Antitrust Division.

An anonymous account — which Vorhies said he believes belongs to a Google employee — outed him as a “leaker” on Twitter, and then he was approached by law enforcement at his residence in California. San Francisco police received a call from Google which prompted a “wellness check.”

“They got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad,” Vorhies told Project Veritas.

“From what I’ve understood from other attorneys, they are trying to establish that I’ve got some sort of mental problem in order to make their case easier. This is a large way in which they intimidate their employees that go rogue on the company,” he explained.

San Francisco police confirmed to Project Veritas that they did receive a “mental health call” and went to Vorhies’ address.

Send this to a friend