Do you know how many walls have been built in foreign countries that we help pay for? We have given money for border walls or border security to Mexico, Jordan, Pakistan,Afghanistan, Egypt and Lebanon.
But for some odd reason, Democrats won’t do the same for citizens of the United States, even though we have to pay for these walls built in other countries. That’s because your life and your safety is not as important as scoring a few political points. Doesn’t Nancy think that walls are immoral? So why does she vote money for them to build a wall?
While the United States-Mexico border received only $1.3 billion for construction of a border wall at the overwhelmed southern border with soaring illegal immigration, foreign countries are getting help from American taxpayers to secure their borders.
The Republican-Democrat spending bill signed by Trump last week provides Pakistan with at least $15 million in U.S. taxpayer money for “border security programs” as well as funding for “cross border stabilization” between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The spending bill provides about $112.5 million in U.S. taxpayer money for economic support for Egypt, including $10 million for scholarships for Egyptian students. Egypt’s military receives about $1.3 billion in the spending bill, some of which can be for border security programs.
Additionally, the spending bill includes:
- An expansion of Catch and Release
- A potential doubling of the annual low-skilled foreign workers imported to the U.S.
- Less detention space for border crossers
- The amnesty pipeline for Unaccompanied Alien Children (UACs) and their relatives
- Stipulations requiring local officials to approve all wall construction
- Chokeholds on immigration enforcement at the border and in the interior