When they’re not busy devoting a ton of airtime to being as Anti-Trump as possible, CNN is failing to report on some pretty major issues — such as sex scandals.
Specifically… Democrat-related sex scandals. Below, compiled by the awesome team over at The Daily Wire, are 12 of those scandals that CNN has failed to mention on their website – as noted by The Daily Wire: (documentation showing CNN did not cover the scandals is provided at the bottom of this report).
1. Four new women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual assault. (11/20/2017)
The Daily Mail reports:
“Bill Clinton is facing explosive new charges of sexual assault from four women, according to highly placed Democratic Party sources and an official who served in both the Clinton and Obama administrations.”
2. Congresswoman accuses Democrat Bob Filner of sexually assaulting her. (11/21/2017)
The Huffington Post reports:
“Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.) on Monday accused a former congressman of assaulting her while they were both serving in the House.
In an appearance on MSNBC’s “Meet the Press Daily,” DeGette said that former Rep. Bob Filner (D-Calif.) at one point tried to pin her in an elevator and forcibly kiss her.”
3. Democrat Raul Bocanegra resigns leadership position and won’t seek re-election over sexual allegations. (11/20/2017)
The Los Angeles Times reports:
Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra announced he will not seek reelection Monday, citing “persistent rumors and speculation” regarding sexual harassment claims.
“I spent my life advocating for the Northeast Valley, fighting for a fair share for our communities and residents,” Bocanegra (D-Pacoima) said in a statement. “It is because of my deep commitment to you, residents of the 39th Assembly District, that I have made the decision to resign from the State Assembly, effective September 1, 2018, and immediately resign my leadership position. I am also suspending my campaign and will not run for re-election.”
4. Democrat congressional candidate David Alcon is arrested for stalking in New Mexico. (11/13/2017)
The Washington Free Beacon reports:
“A Democrat running for Congress in New Mexico’s second district was found and arrested at an apartment complex in Albuquerque on Friday, nearly two weeks after an arrest warrant was issued for him.
David Alcon is now behind bars after a woman accused him of stalking her, according to local station KRQE News 13.”
5. 10 women accuse Colorado Democratic lawmaker Steve Lebsock of sexual harassment. (11/10/2017)
CBS Denver reports:
“A former Democratic legislative aide is now the tenth woman to accuse Rep. Steve Lebsock, a Democrat representing Thornton, of sexual harassment.
On Friday, public radio station KUNC published a blistering report in which nine women, including Rep. Faith Winter, a Democrat representing Westminter, accused Lebsock of sexual harassment.”
6. Colorado Democratic House Speaker Crisanta Duran accused of ‘covering up’ sexual allegations against Democrat Steve Lebsock. (11/14/2017)
The Denver Post reports:
“Colorado’s top Democratic lawmaker is under fire for how she handled a colleague’s sexual harassment complaint against a member of their party and now faces calls for an independent investigation.”
7. Minnesota Democratic lawmaker Dan Schoen resigns over sexual harassment allegations. (11/21/2017)
The MINNPOST reports:
“DFL Sen. Dan Schoen’s attorney, Paul Rogosheske, said the senator will resign in a Wednesday afternoon news conference. Schoen was facing mounting pressure to step down from top leaders in his own party, including Senate Minority Leader Tom Bakk and DFL Gov. Mark Dayton.”
8. Third woman accuses California Democrat Sen. Tony Mendoza of sexual harassment. (11/16/2017)
The Sacramento Bee reports:
“A third woman is alleging that Sen. Tony Mendoza behaved inappropriately toward her when she worked in his Capitol office seven years ago.”
9. Sexual harassment controversy threatens to ensnare California Democratic Senate leader Kevin de León. (11/11/2017)
The Mercury News reports:
“The controversy surrounding sexual harassment in the state Capitol deepened on Friday and threatened to ensnare one of the Legislature’s leading Democrats, Kevin de León, as questions swirled over when the Senate leader became aware of complaints against his weekday roommate.”
10. Democrat Randor commissioners president Philip Ahr charged on multiple counts of child pornography. (10/11/2017)
The Inquirer reports:
“Philip Ahr has resigned as Radnor Township Board of Commissioners president for “personal reasons,” but will continue to serve as a commissioner, according to a resignation letter released Monday, nearly two weeks after he was charged with distributing and receiving child pornography.”
11. Woman claims New York Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo ignored her pleas to investigate one of his staffers who was allegedly sexually harassing her. (11/20/2017)
The Buffalo News reports:
“What began as a “flirty” relationship between a state worker and a powerful official now threatens to ensnare the governor of New York.
Andrew M. Cuomo is named in a federal lawsuit that Lisa M. Cater, of Buffalo, filed after she heard some of Cuomo’s top lieutenants praising Sam Hoyt upon his resignation last month as a gubernatorial confidante, even as probes into the former economic development official’s alleged sexual harassment continued.”
12. Democrat Rep. Calvin Smyre accused of sexual misconduct. (11/13/2017)
The Ledger-Enquirer reports:
“A Fox News contributor and national Democratic party activist has alleged via social media that Columbus legislator Calvin Smyre sexually assaulted her in 1996 in Chicago.”
You can check out the rest of the list and sources by clicking here.