BOMBSHELL: McCabe May Have Given Stand Down Order on Hillary Investigation


FILE PHOTO: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe pauses while testifying before a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in Washington, U.S., June 7, 2017. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque/Files - RC1398795810

Reporter Sara Carter, whose accuracy on breaking news has been impeccable, has just released another bombshell.

She is reporting that former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe may have issued a stand-down order as the FBI investigated Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. McCabe says that he refused a stand down order on the Clinton Foundation, but he may have issued one himself on the Hillary email scandal.

She claims several former FBI officials and one congressional official have confirmed that to her.

McCabe did not recuse himself from the Hillary investigation until one week before the election. He only did it then after the media exposed the large contribution to his wife’s House election coming from Hillary’s bagman Terry McAuliffe. McCabe was really running the Clinton investigation himself until then.

Sara Carter reported:

Multiple former FBI officials, along with a Congressional official, say that while there may have been internal squabbling over the FBI’s investigation into the Clinton Foundation at the time, there was allegedly another “stand-down” order by McCabe regarding the opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of her private email for official government business.

McCabe’s stand-down order regarding Clinton’s private email use happened after The New York Times first reported Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules in March 2015 and before the official investigation was requested by the Justice Department toward the end of July 2015.

After The New York Times publication, the FBI Washington Field Office began investigating Clinton’s use of private emails and whether she was using her personal email account to transmit classified information. According to sources, McCabe was overseas when he became aware of the investigation and sent electronic communications voicing his displeasure with the agents.

“McCabe tried to steer people off the private email investigation and that appears to be obstruction and should be investigated,” said one former FBI official with knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the investigation. “Now if the information on the ‘stand-down’ order is obtained by the IG that could bring a whole lot of other troubles to McCabe.”

From saraacarter.com

Inspector General Michael Horowitz released the report on McCabe earlier this month and is continuing to investigate the FBI’s role in the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private server to conduct government business. Horowitz’s team of investigators have been sifting through more than 1.2 million documents, of which 46,000 are connected to the ongoing investigations, according to several Congressional officials who spoke to this reporter.

Of those documents, Congress has received a tiny fraction of the emails pertaining to their oversight investigations.

If this also contained in the DOJ IG’s report, McCabe could be in a world of hurt and considering how he was betrayed by Comey, he may decide to flip on Comey and the Obama administration. That would cause everything to explode.